Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Samantha Eliza: Sabi Sands Kruger Safari Photography


We stayed for just a few days, and as I'm a Photographer by trade, I was delighted with how many animals we were able to see in such a short time. I held an exhibition in Coventry of some of these pictures and raised some money for Haiti in the experience. This trip was the best experience of my whole life, it was such a rush when we'd suddenly see an animal. We were lucky that we even got to see a cheetah, which we were told was pretty rare in that area at that time of the year. We also saw a lot of leopards. Hope you guys like the music. I don't own the music. www.samanthaeliza.com :)

Cheep Sensationnel Human Hair




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links